>A few things I love today:
- The fact that my boy did all his bathroom business in the toilet this morning. Love using just 1 diaper all morning:)
- The guest room color of paint J and I mixed up from leftover paint. Sweet, simple, refreshing.
- My new lappie.
- No wasps for 3 days!! Dare I hold my breath??
- A load of clean cloth diapers drying.
- Waiting for C to wake from a so far 1.5 hour nap so we can eat lunch with my mommy:)
- Taking C to his first orchestra performance yesterday. He alternated among: hugging my neck, eating a Mum-Mum with J, and watching the musicians in amazement.
- After listening to them play wonderful music, I got to eat lunch with my lovely seester and her Harvard bound boyfriend at a vegan cafe.
- I will be 30 next week on Monday!! My birthday!!!!
- Sunny springs that pop up overnight.
- The fact that I can now grow as many dandelions in my lawn as I want. No neighborhood image to stress about, just cheery yellow flowers to smile at.
That’s all folks!!