>So here’s what I’ve been dragging from the back seat of my car for the past 2 days:
- 2 hats
- 1 pair of boots
- 1 pair of eco happy shoes
- A bra (left this at someone’s house and apparently didn’t miss it enough to actually bring it in the house for DAYS)
- 1 bottle of ginger ale
- 1 bottle of vodka (I was carrying this for a friend, I promise!)
- 1 lime
- 1 violin and practice book
- A stack of social studies tests to grade
- A poofy black jacket
- A loose bag of onions (some are still rolling around under the seat…)
- 4 canvas grocery bags
- Jasper Fforde (hehe, I wish, just his book)
I think my organized house wonders what the heck is going on with my messy car. I’ll just tell it to mind its own business.
I’m listening to Joshua Bell to inspire my hurting fingers and drooping confidence with my violin. It’s getting quite hard and seriously makes my brain cramp with exertion. THE VIOLIN IS SO HARD TO PLAY. But I love it!! My goal is this (I decided today): Within 5 years, I would like to be playing in the local symphony. Should I up the years? I don’t know. I won’t ask my teacher cause I don’t want to cry. But I thought having a goal would help me. I WANT TO PLAY FLUENTLY AGAIN. But man, this stuff is hard!!!
Panera tomato and mozzarella sandwiches make my tummy nauseous. FUN.
I’m a barrel of laughs tonight, I realize. Sorry, in real life I’m happier than this.